Notable Cases of Mr. Pavan Duggal
- He was the counsel for the complainant in India’s first cyber crime conviction.
- He got first cyber defamatory injunction order.
- He has been associated with various John Doe litigations in Information Technology sector in India.
- He was the counsel for the plaintiff in India’s first LPO related litigation.
- He has got various orders from the Delhi High Court in matters pertaining to protection of data and information.
- He was the counsel for the plaintiff in the landmark case of Mr. Diljeet Titus v/s Mr. Alfred A. Adebare for the first time Delhi High Court detailed the issue of confidential data in the context of activities of lawyers in the law firm.
- He is associated with various cutting edge litigations in technology law and related areas.