ONLINE CYBERLAW RESEARCH PAPER COMPETITION
All participating students will have to submit a research paper of 4000-5000 words on any of the topics mentioned below, with appropriate referencing, within the deadlines as prescribed below:
Deadline for Registration: 10th August, 2020
Deadline for Full Research Paper Submission: 19th August, 2020
Various Topics on which students can write their Online Cyberlaw Research Paper include the following:
- Arogya Setu App and its Cyber Legal Ramifications.
- Blocking Apps – How Much Effective and Relevant Cyber Legal Approach Today?
- Collection of Medical Data in India, Absent Regulation- Is it a Cyber Legal Nightmare?
- What should be Indian approach on Data Localization and its regulation?
- Role of Cyberlaw in capturing evaporating Digital Privacy of Indians.
- Do intermediaries need to be more effectively regulated in Indian cyber legal regime?
- Role of Cyberlaw in tackling increasing cyber security breaches in India.
- How should Cyberlaw regulate the menace of Fake News in India?
- Need for proactive Cyber legal strategies to tackle increasing Cybercrimes in India.
- What future directions does Cyberlaw need to take in the coming times?
All participating students will be provided e-Certificate.
Top 3 Research Papers will be published in Cyberlaw University Online Journal.